Everyone has been sick for the past week. worried like mad that it might be H1N1 flu and now you all seem fine. I don't think your dad or I have ever been thrown up on that many times in such a short amount of time.
You guys also seem bigger. But that might be due in large part to the fact that I've been diagnosed with migraines and I've spent the last month in a dark room. I miss running you to school and going on field trips. I was standing next to you today Joseph and I swear you come up just below my chest. How in the world did my little 5 year old get so big!!!
I love all three of you so much and I want to get back to life as usual wiht you all. Elijah you went to the doctors in the midst of the sick and you weighed in at a healthy 35lbs.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment