


I don't think there is anything more beautiful than this. You three are my super heroes. Each of ou is super in your own way and I love you for it.
Halloween was a lot fun. We went to some houses by Mimi and Pa and then we headed over to Pilar and Richard's house to trick or treat. After we finished up there we went to Aunt Blanche and Uncle Rooney's house. Aunt Blanche let you eat until I thought you were going to turn into little chocolate bars.
By the time we got home you three were so full of energy that we just let you run through the house chasing each other. You ran and ran and ran and we thought you would never run out of energy but eventually we got you all to bed and then we dropped into bed!
Lots of fun but really looking forward to Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment