Elijah you just celebrated your 4th birthday. I am amazed at how big you've gotten and how many new things you are learning. Dad was reading you a book last night that required you to point out shapes and colors and it was amazing to watch you correctly point to each and every combination he called out. Cars2 was a real hit for your birthday and we took along your best friends the D'Arcy's. All 10 of us headed out and took up an entire row at the show. Before hand Jude and I took you all over to run off some energy in the arcade and I think from all the smiles that you had a lot of fun. We ended up taking candid photos in the booth there but I have no idea what happened to the pictures. I think Jude ended up with them in her bag.
Joseph and Noah you spent most of the month of June at hockey camp. Talk about picking up stinky boys!!! You two were so nasty at the end of each day because you had played so hard. The new skates we got you both seemed to help out a lot. New sticks are next because during the camp both of your sticks got worked over fairly well. By the end of the camp the difference in skating was unreal. You could skate forwards and backwards so fast and do hockey stops. Joseph spent the last two days of camp playing goalie. I tired to get you to stick to playing regular but this was something you really wanted to do so you and I dug in the stinky closet and found the pads for you to do this. You enjoyed it and I think might get a chance to play goalie for your 6U team once you bump to the 9U.
Love you all so much.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment