Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School

Today you started Kindergarten. It was an odd feeling for me to know that you are in 'real' school now not just preschool. I look back and I have this add sensation of time just flying by.
You were your typical low key self. You went in and really only looked back with the slightest of hesitation. How did you get to be this strong little man?? You made this wonderful little picture with a hand print for Daddy and I. I loved how I've got the longest hair and daddy has the biggest arms. You said you left out your brothers because Dad and I are your favorite part of the family. Guess you wanted to be an only child. (chuckle) I'll be sure to post a copy of the art here for us to remember in years to come.
The only thing you were unhappy about is that there weren't more kids. You said you wished there were more kids in your class. This school keeps the class size really small but I think you'll adapt over time.
I love you my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment