So many things going on this week. Tuesday was the first day of preschool for Noah. He was so happy for school to start. We bought a new lunch sack and backpack on Sunday. You of course had to have the exact same lunch sack as Joseph. I tried to get you to pick one that was different but you were adamant you needed one just like Joe.
When I picked you up from school you were going about a mile a minute. You had so much to tell me, including the fact that you got put into time out. You were sure to mention that it was the other boys fault but you went out of your classroom and into the hallway. Oh well I guess you'll get the rules eventually. You did mention that you loved the signing, riding the trike, playing on the playground, and playing trains. I know that you are just loving the Independence, but I miss your dependence just a bit. I love you and am proud of all that you are learning.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment