Monday, July 27, 2009

Light Sabers

Yeah we bought the three kids light Sabers. What we were thinking??? I think it is safe to say we weren't thinking, at least not clearly when we did this. And honestly the blame lays primarily at my doorstep because I bought them. The play is a lot fun though and it is so damn funny to see what you come up with. When we let everyone watch star wars a few weeks ago it was truly amazing. Here you already had all this star wars stuff but you had no context for any of it. We had refused to show the movie to you on the grounds that it was to violent. At first we thought we would keep Eli from watching because he is after all only two but it just didn't seem like a real possibility to keep one of you three away. We fast forwarded through anything we thought to graphic but considering this was release in the 70's there isn't much of that to worry about. You boys love the movie now and ask to watch it constantly. Noah you just ran up again and asked if you could watch. I hear you now in the room playing Star Wars. I think I had better get in there to make sure no jumps from the top 'ship'.

No comments:

Post a Comment