Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The TRIP!

First time we've ever left the three of you for more than a day. This is driving me nuts. I've got so much to get done before hand that I don't feel as if I'm getting the chance to spend time with you. I know you will all be fine but I wanted to spend a quiet day with you, making some great memories. Instead we've drug around town doing last minute errands and now your Gigi will be here soon and then we are off to dinner. By the time I get back Joseph you will be gone to Mimi and Pa's house and, Noah you and Eli will be asleep. Then we get up at 4am tomorrow to get ready and head out at 5:30am.
I am excited to be going away with David but at the same time I am so scared to be leaving my babies at home. I'll be so far away from you all. I told Heather this trip is going to make me insane. She swears once I get there it will all have been worht the effort. I've waited so long to go to DEFCON, and now I just don't care. We are even flying first class. David has made wonderful arrangements for this trip and yet I just don't want to go. Perhaps the wine with dinner and a few drinks in Vegas will make me mellow out a bit. Or at least unable to focus on the fact that I am missing you boys that much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment